Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thank you and a lot of traveling


Before I post anything I just want to say thanks soooooo much to all the amazing people out there.  I am one of the luckiest boys around.  Not many people get to see the world like I have recently.  I feel so special that so many wonderful people are thinking of me; special enough that I am in fact speechless… seriously!!! If I ever get the chance to meet you in person I won't be able to say anything at all!  Since I can't formulate my words I figured I'd thank you all in writing.

Mommy and Daddy have told me so much about traveling the world and all the amazing places that they wanted to show me.  I didn't think I would ever see those amazing places, but I have seen so much more.  During this journey we have realized that my story sometimes brings strength and inspiration to others, what we didn't know is that everybody around us gives us so much strength and courage.  Thank you all from the bottom of my little heart.


Now on to my pictures:
**DISCLAIMER-I've been a busy boy this week, so get ready for A LOT of pictures.

 Ariana and Serina Wihongi took me to the happiest place on earth… Disneyland

Ashley Kyle took me to the Dominican Republic and we did some awesome activities like Zip-lining

Brad and Marcus Bennett took me to North Padre Island where we fed seagulls and played on the beach

Doug and Cassie Bray took me out to sing Karaoke

Doug puts on quite the show, and I enjoyed looking buff for the night too

I had an amazing time with the Highmark group, out of Draper Utah.  They took me on a service project where we built homes in India.  Such an amazing group.  While we were traveling I also saw Amsterdam, Brussels Belgium, and Munich/Frankfort Germany.  

Horst Foster showed me around Albuquerque New Mexico

Mark Wilson hadn't received a shirt yet, but he was still willing to take me to Niagra Falls

I got to see Dodger stadium twice this week, How awesome.  Here I am with Matt Edwards
Then I took a tour of Dodger stadium with Bethany Gonzalez and Brook Barton

I got to go sailing around Kauai, Hawaii with Captain and Mrs. Bob Sundown

I went to Montana with the Jacques family.  Here are Sydne and Nikki in Great Falls


I went to Lake Sacheen in WA with Jamie and Cynthia Sullivan.  I wonder if they know that I LOVE boats???

I got to visit Indiana with Elaine Pastore.  Here we are at the IU medical center

The home of the Indy 500

Lucas Oil stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play.  Is that where Payton Manning used to live???
I got to go in a Jet (Boeing 737-700) with Stacy Papajohn
With all of my travels, Brett Oliver and family knew I'd get hungry, so they took me to Planet Hollywood in Myrtle Beach SC.  "I'll take the Cheeseburger, blended up, and put in my feeding tube.  Yum!!!"
Dick and Bobbi Wiseman know that every little boy needs to pet a puppy to be happy
Meet my friend Isaac and his parents Dana and Melissa.  Isaac Loves to go fast and drive on Twisty roads, so he took me with him on Route 17 in VT.  Guess what, I love twisty roads too now.  
Isaac also showed me the capitol building in Montpelier Vermont.

Thanks again to all those that have taken me with you, read my blog, thought about me and my family, or kept me in your prayers.  You are all amazing people.




No comments:

Post a Comment